Creating mobile Web applications with HTML5
In this five-part series, you will take a closer look at several new technologies that are part of HTML5, that can have a huge impact on mobile Web application development.
- Part 1: Combine HTML5, geolocation APIs, and Web services to create mobile mashups
- Part 2: Unlock local storage for mobile Web applications with HTML5
- Part 3: Make mobile Web applications work offline with HTML5
- Part 4: Using Web Workers to speed up your mobile Web applications
- Part 5: Develop new visual UI features in HTML 5
"HTML 5 is a very hyped technology, but with good reason. It promises to be a technological tipping point for bringing desktop application capabilities to the browser"
(Submitted by Noel Thu Jul 15, 2010 )
Our content can be syndicated: Main page Mac Page
Copyright 1999-2005 Noel Davis. Noel also runs web sites about sailing and kayaking.
All trademarks are the property of their owners.
All articles are owned by their author